Thursday, May 22, 2008

Love is what you make it...



What does the word, LOVE, mean to you? We all have many different answers to that. Love is a very strong word. So, I write, to find out what love is in my own heart and words.

Love is not only a word. Its a feeling. A feeling of trust, loyalty, respect and dedication thrown all into one. Its a mixture of feelings, so well mixed, it starts giving you butterflies, your knees get weak and your heart begins to melt.

While reading this, you may think that love is a beautiful thing, PERIOD. But! Like everything and everyone else, there should be a bad side. From my past experiences, love is so easy to get into, but hard to get out of. You may be so very happy, but love doesn't always lasts forever.

Here is a poem about love that I want you to take a look at.
For the first time I felt
this true love in my heart
it is buried so deep
and that I would always keep

All through the darkest night
you’re the brightest star in my sight
always been at my side
even in a grisly fright

You clothe me when I shiver
with your ever warm embrace
you’re the moon that lights my way
that makes me feel very gay

You wipe the tears on my cheeks
the tears of joy that I’ve seek
and it’s you, my love, my divine
That makes me shine so bright

You’re the sun in my sky
staring at me with all your might
guiding me with your ever shining light

For the first time in my life
I found my love and my life
without you I will cry
for you my love I will die!
-Sharmaine Pearl Seno
Now, I have a better understanding of what is love and how it works. I hope that somwhere in the future, I find real, sincere love. And remember, love is what you make it.

3 comments:

JoHn.P said...

Wow. Good Essay. It flows really well. :)

Jeff said...

This blog is getting a lot better now, but fix the wording in your profile and elsewhere.

Devin L. said...

I like your post, it's really true. Hopefully, you and TG get to share the love that you were describing in this post.