Sunday, May 18, 2008

C'est La Vie

Rolling blackouts. Such a little thing,Yet causes so much insanity. We have these constant power outages that doesn't just affect me, but the people around me too.

The C.U.C keeps bursting my bubble! C.U.C, which is called The Commonwealth Utilities Corporation, has been the headline of the C.N.M.I for the past several years.

When the power goes off, it causes many catastrophes throughout the island. There are stores and homes being robbed and more and more people being under stress. At home, when the power goes off, it gets extremely hot. I mean, we live in a tropical island where it's a hot environment and why does it have to be hotter than it is now? It's so frustrating!

These power outages stop me from doing things in my life. For example, I am reading a book in my room, at night, for an upcoming book report. And then the power goes off! I lose track of what im reading and where was I. I think that there should be many changes to be done for all the resident people to live the life they once did.
But as for now, C'est La Vie!

3 comments:

Devin L. said...

Nice work Sylvia, though you might want to add a picture.

El said...

thats real sweet, you know? your post. keeping it real and cool to read. keep it up, and i agree with devin, put a picture

SML =) fly high =) said...

I like your title of this post...
and I like your work though
yeah...the pictures will support your essay lot better.